Struempf For Wyoming Governor
My name is Dr. Lawrence Struempf, and I am Wyoming's Libertarian candidate for The Governor of Wyoming.
I believe in the Libertarian core values, less government and more liberties;
less federal and more state control of local resources.
I believe and support the US constitution and in personal liberties.
I was raised on a cattle ranch in Fremont County, graduating from Wind River high school.
I earned a Bachelor's in Computer Science and a Doctorate in Instructional Technology from the University of Wyoming
and have raised my children in Wyoming.
I enjoy hunting and fishing with family and friends.
I believe in our freedoms and our future, as I look to the sunrise in the East for a bright tomorrow.
As the next Governor of the great state of Wyoming, I will work for the people and with the people of our great
state and of this great country to solve the problems that come before me.
I want to remind Americans that we have more than two parties and more than two choices.
I want everyone to understand the Libertarian party of the future.
I want to standup for what is right and good, rather than a party line.
I would like to be Wyoming's Governor for the following reasons.
- To work hard and honestly for the citizens of Wyoming.
- I want to help protect Americans rights and freedoms; the right to own and bear arms;
the right to have access to public lands.
- I want to protect and improve the American public education system;
to protect the quality of the teachers and the schools for the sake of the students.
- I want to help improve the economy by protecting current industries as well as exploring new markets and
- I want to promote the application of higher social, business, and professional standards.
- I want to develop by precept and example, a more intelligent and serviceable citizenship.
- I want to put service above self and build goodwill with all Americans for a strong and healthier country.
I believe and live by the Code of the West
- 1) Live each day with courage.
- 2) Take pride in your work.
- 3) Always finish what you start.
- 4) Do what has to be done.
- 5) Be tough, but fair.
- 6) When you make a promise, keep it.
- 7) Ride for the brand.
- 8) Talk less and say more.
- 9) Remember that some things aren't for sale.
- 10) Know where to draw the line.
Read my history, education, experience, and related information on my Bio page.
Dr. Lawrence Struempf's Bio
Dr. Lawrence Struempf for Wyoming Governor Home Page
Email: Struempf for Wyoming Governor