Struempf For Wyoming
My name is Dr. Lawrence Struempf. I
am your Democratic Candidate for Wyoming house district seat #46.
will I do? I will work hard to improve Laramie’s and
Wyoming’s economy, focusing on the workers and small businesses. I will
work hard to protect your individual freedoms and liberties. I will work to
improve your access to state and federal lands for outdoor activities. I will
work to improve our public education system. I will work hard to make the
future better for our children.
am I? I grew
up on a cattle ranch in Fremont County and graduated from Wind River high
school. I earned a Bachelor's in Computer Science and a Doctorate in
Instructional Technology from the University of Wyoming. I am married and have four children, two
sons and two daughters. I enjoy hunting, fishing, and outdoor activities with
my family and friends. I work hard to help people in the community through
non-profit organizations such as Rotary, Kiwanis, Interfaith, Laramie Cares,
and many more. I wake each morning and look to the sunrise in the East for a
bright new day with new opportunities and possibilities.
As the next Albany County’s Wyoming House Representative for district
#46, I will work for the people and with the people of our great county and
state to solve the problems that come before me. I want to remind the citizens
of Wyoming our state government is here to serve them and not special
interests. I want to work to overcome partisan divides and create solutions
that are good for all concerned.
I would like to be Wyoming your next house
representative for district #46.
- I will work hard and honest for the citizens of
- I want to help protect your rights and freedoms; your
rights to a good education; your rights to quality health care; your right
to have access to public lands.
- I want to protect and improve the American public
education system; to protect the quality of the teachers and the schools
for the sake of the students.
- I want to help improve the economy by protecting
current industries as well as exploring new markets and opportunities.
- I want to promote the application of higher social,
business, and professional standards.
- I want to develop by precept and example, a more
intelligent and serviceable citizenship.
- I want to put service above self and build goodwill
with all for a stronger and healthier Wyoming.
I believe and live by the Code of the West
- 1) Live each day with courage.
- 2) Take pride in your work.
- 3) Always finish what you start.
- 4) Do what has to be done.
- 5) Be tough, but fair.
- 6) When you make a promise, keep it.
- 7) Ride for the brand.
- 8) Talk less and say more.
- 9) Remember that some things aren't for sale.
- 10) Know where to draw the line.
Read my history, education, experience, and related information on my Bio
page. Dr. Lawrence Struempf's Bio
Dr. Lawrence Struempf for Wyoming Home