Struempf For Wyoming
My name is Dr. Lawrence Struempf,
and I want to work for you and Wyoming.
believe in the Wyoming core values, less government and more liberties; less
federal and more state control of local resources. I believe and support the US
constitution and in personal liberties. I was raised on a cattle ranch in
Fremont County, graduating from Wind River high school.
earned a Bachelor's in Computer Science and a Doctorate in Instructional
Technology from the University of Wyoming and have raised my children in
Wyoming. I enjoy hunting and fishing with family and friends. I believe in our
freedoms and our future, as I look to the sunrise in the East for a bright
As the next Governor of the great state of Wyoming, I will work for the
people and with the people of our great state and of this great country to
solve the problems that come before me. I want to remind Americans that we have
more than two parties and more than two choices. I want everyone to understand
the Libertarian party of the future. I want to standup
for what is right and good, rather than a party line.
I would like to be Wyoming's Governor for
the following reasons.
- To work hard and honestly for the citizens of Wyoming.
- I want to help protect Americans rights and freedoms;
the right to own and bear arms; the right to have access to public lands.
- I want to protect and improve the American public
education system; to protect the quality of the teachers and the schools
for the sake of the students.
- I want to help improve the economy by protecting
current industries as well as exploring new markets and opportunities.
- I want to promote the application of higher social,
business, and professional standards.
- I want to develop by precept and example, a more
intelligent and serviceable citizenship.
- I want to put service above self and build goodwill
with all Americans for a strong and healthier country.
I believe and live by the Code of the West
- 1) Live each day with courage.
- 2) Take pride in your work.
- 3) Always finish what you start.
- 4) Do what has to be done.
- 5) Be tough, but fair.
- 6) When you make a promise, keep it.
- 7) Ride for the brand.
- 8) Talk less and say more.
- 9) Remember that some things aren't for sale.
- 10) Know where to draw the line.
Read my history, education, experience, and related information on my Bio
page. Dr. Lawrence Struempf's Bio
Dr. Lawrence Struempf for Wyoming
Governor Home Page
Email: Struempf for